• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSUK Cinderella 65th Anniversary - LE350 - Thur. 15th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSUK Cinderella 65th Anniversary - LE350 - Thur. 15th January

ThierryHenry

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Aaaand my wallet isn't happy

2lldcba.png

I don't think this one will appeal to everyone, but I'm definitely going to try for one! I think it's beautiful.

Have you noticed the pins lately that the le size has got a lot lower on these pins lately look at the xmas pin le 250 and the new year one at le 250 then this one at le 350 I hope it stays low like this as it will help push the the trading value up I will be definately trying to get this pin!

Last edited:
Also have you noticed that the release is next week? Are we doing releases every week now then?

I think we will have to wait and see as they did two consecutive releases a few months ago then went back to fortnightly. Maybe they're just catching up from the downtime over Christmas and NY.

At any rate I don't collect Cinderella but I will try for one as a trader :)

Its very pretty, we've been lucky with the UK releases, some nice designs coming out, I'm hooked on all of them. Cant wait!

Oooooo! Definitely pretty ... it has sparklies too! Lol! And Gus!! Oh yeah, this is definitely a very pretty pin!! Good luck everyone ... hmmm, think I may have to put this one on my want list. Thank you for posting the picture!! :)

I got 2 also! So excited to get one, it's a beautiful pin. A nice commemoration of the film's anniversary too.

Can't wait to get my pins, should be arriving soon all going well. Disney is very slow at shipping them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back