• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DUFFY VINYLMATION SERIES 1 - Set of 7 Figures - $60

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUFFY VINYLMATION SERIES 1 - Set of 7 Figures - $60

PecosWill

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I bought a full case of the Duffy Vinylmation Series 1 when I was visiting WDW last July, so that I could get the chaser. I am now selling the extra set that did not include the chaser. I am asking $60.00 for the set of seven Duffy Vinylmations. Shipping will be $5.00 for Priority Mail. Payment will be made as PayPal goods. I am not interested in breaking up the set of seven figures. (Boxes will be included, but shipped flat. Figures will be in opened original foil packet and wrapped in bubble wrap).

d2a32447-44e5-4218-bb6c-9bbe905b9418.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back