• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

eBay Co-op for designer princess :) 1 LEFT! Pocahontas

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay Co-op for designer princess :) 1 LEFT! Pocahontas

snazzybowtie

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Hey everyone!
I don't know if anyone would want to do this, but I was thinking that maybe I would buy the designer princess pin set on eBay right now for $400 or BO, so maybe less than $400, and then just to give everyone a chance at a pin or two that they want, sell each one for $40.00. I personally don't want any of them, but since they are all selling for over $50 this might be a way to get the one you want a little cheaper.

I think I can only do this if all of them are spoken for and I know that 40.00 isn't that much of a deal, except for Rapunzel that is, but I thought it could be worth a try. :)

Anyway, the way it would work would be, you would post on this thread want ones you want and then that would time stamp it so I would know exactly who gets what. Then you can paypal me the money in a way that makes me not have to pay the fee. Once all the money is in, I'll buy the set, parcel out the pins to everyone and they will only have to pay an extra $3.50 (postal cost and padded envelope) for shipping most likely and they can get any princess they want for $43.50.

I'm not looking to make any money on these and I wish I would have gotten one earlier at a lower price or maybe we can wait and see if one comes up for a lower price. But no matter what we buy it at I would split the cost into 10 parts. I just want to get these princesses into the homes of real collectors who love them for prices that aren't crazy! :)

This may be crazy, but let me know if this sounds good to anyone. :)

Austin

Here are the princesses:
Mulan(Pin 85995)-moondance
Rapunzel(Pin 85996)-moondance
Belle(Pin 85997)-CMR626
Cinderella(Pin 85998)-PinFan
Jasmine(Pin 859995)-Sphinx11
Tiana(Pin 86000)-moondance
Ariel(Pin 86001)-tiggerluv82
Aurora(Pin 86002)-PinFan
Snow White(Pin 86003)-PinFan
Pocahontas(Pin 85993)-moondance

Last edited:
I would buy it once all the pins are spoken for. Once the pins are all taken, then I would ask for payment, but if you need a day or two I can still buy it and then you can reimburse me when you get paid. :)

Hehe, yeah I am Kahlan, I was able to get Rapunzel and Mulan, which makes me happy, because my boyfriend was going to be so mad if I asked him to pay $100 for the Rapunzel pin, he doesn't like pins, but he likes seeing me smile and carry the pins around all day.

Update:
Bad news. I was holding out buying it until I has enough people but it sold and now the only one up there is for $500. Should we wait for another one to pop up? I don't think $500 is giving anyone a deal on the princesses. Well wait and see what comes available later. Sorry guys! I should have bought it when I had the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back