• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Eeyore or Figaro Cursive Cutie

ISO Eeyore or Figaro Cursive Cutie

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
I keep telling myself I’m not going to delve into Cursive Cuties but I think these are the only other two I want from the set that I will obsess over. If anyone has one for trade, please PM and I can share my updated traders :) Thank you for your consideration.

I keep telling myself I’m not going to delve into Cursive Cuties but I think these are the only other two I want from the set that I will obsess over. If anyone has one for trade, please PM and I can share my updated traders :) Thank you for your consideration.
That Eeyore is so cute!

Haha so true Gwen! I got hooked and I can’t stop myself :p
I will have to take a photo of the huge pin with all the little pins. Maybe I will do a new board with
the huge pin in the middle and the others around him. Probably not because I also have some Pooh
pins mixed in and that would look weird. :)

17c4667130d54eda2e2d46c6847b6476.jpg

@momin.ator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back