• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Electrical Parade Press Pin LE1200 with Elliott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Electrical Parade Press Pin LE1200 with Elliott

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok, 2nd auction, thanks so much for Bombardon3 for winning my 1st ever auction!

Up for bids, in honor of the Electrical Parade's 35th anniversary, the 1999 Press "There's something new in every corner" set, Main Street Electrical Parade - Elliott!! Pin is LE1200 and was part of a set that was supposed to be given to promote the breadth of attractions offered at the WDW resort. Somehow these sets were lost and then resurfaced later to be given out to marketing employees and the attraction pins were given to the employees working the attractions.

Rules: Auction ends July 11th at 3pm PST, 35 years and 1 month after the parade started!
What to offer: I'm open to anything but I like Marquee's, Sci-Fi stuff, space suits, Space Mtn, Rocket ships, out space bubble helmets, Retro signs and posters, Cars Land, stained glass, Walle, etc. My wife likes Tink, Classic Pooh & Friends, and Princesses.

pin2361

Pin 2361: WDW - Something New in Every Corner Press Set (Main Street Electrical Parade - Elliott)
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:Walt Disney World
Type:Special (Described Below)
Limited Edition:1200 Pins
SKU Number:Unknown
Original Price:
Released:1999
Retired:Yes
Members Trading:12
Members Wanting:42
One in a series of pins created for the press to mark all the WDW attractions that opened in 1999. This one shows the Pete's Dragon electrical light parade float against a black background. At the bottom, in red, it reads "Walt Disney World." At the top is a red arch which reads 1999 with purple mouse ears between the the 19 and the 99. The pin was part of the "Something New In Every Corner of Our World" Press set.

This pin measures approximately 1 1/16†wide and 1 1/8†tall. The back is stamped “©DISNEYâ€.

Ok I hate seeing NO bids..I will try to start this for you:
Pin 38452: Cinderella Castle Window - Cinderella Castle - Walt Disney World Resort

Thats my BID!

I was requested to put up pics of the actual pin. Honestly it isn't much different looking than the stock photo. It is a bit smaller of a pin. Maybe the size of a quarter?

7545282360_8f9c6ba366.jpg
7545283356_9980f9cc3f.jpg

7545284172_eb7aba593d_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back