• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ELECTRIFYING!!! EYEPOPPING!!! MINDBLOWING!!! And it's not even in 3D!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ELECTRIFYING!!! EYEPOPPING!!! MINDBLOWING!!! And it's not even in 3D!!!
Okay so since Lisa keeps upping her bid I will add these 2:
pin90187th72
Pin 90187: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Lock, Shock, and Barrel Only
pin90191th72
Pin 90191: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Mike and Sulley Only
in addition to these 4:

I don't know about a bidding war, just two 5 year olds going at it and having fun. You get to be the winner in all of this.

I missed it?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!? I thought 6pm oooooooooooooh not cali time >.<

So sorry beeatingu :( I really really liked your bid and I was secretly hoping you would add to it.

After much contemplation, I have decided that the winner is...drumroll please.....

docfish2u!!! Congrats!!!

I just couldn't pass up the Merida and Angus pin and the Louis pin. PM coming your way.
And thank you to everyone else who bid as well. You made this my most successful auction yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back