• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Elisabete Gomes LE 100 Pin - Ends On 7/10/2012 @ 9 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Elisabete Gomes LE 100 Pin - Ends On 7/10/2012 @ 9 PM PST

thekaratekid

Wax on. Wax off.
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hi everyone! In case you don't know the rules for DPF Auctions, please head on over to this link to read up on them: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14805-General-Rules

Please feel free to throw out offers even if your pin or pins aren't on my wants list. I've started expanding my collection a little and I could always use new traders so you never know what bid will win the pin although some preference will be given to what is on my wants list. I don't collect or trade vinylmations and there are very few hidden mickeys that I collect.

The pin up for auction is:

[pinpics]47872[/pinpics] Pin 47872: Disney Auctions - Elisabete Gomes (Lilo & Scrump)

The pin does not come on a card and is in great condition. The auction will end this Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 9 PM PST. A winner will be announced that night and a PM will be sent to the individual to exchange information. Once information is exchanged I plan to ship the pin the following day.

Here are actual pictures of the pin:

2012-07-07164115.jpg

2012-07-07164140.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all for the great bids. Updated leaderboard:

1. TheHapaOne (I didn't realize I didn't have this pin on my wants)
2. fries440
3. AverysFairyTale

Auction ends in about 24 hours. Thanks again to all the bids. New leader board:

1. unibear
2. TheHapaOne
3. jcasper89

Thank you for the bid simbanino but same leaderboard as the one before. I won't be able to send anymore updates after 5 PM because I'll be bowling and won't have access to the internet. I will announce a winner before midnight though and PM the individual that won. Thank you all for the bids!

1. unibear
2. TheHapaOne
3. jcasper89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back