• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!

Got lost sorry...up next

19. Waiting- booger
20. Resolutions-boule
21. Happy New Year- akaibra
22. Bang- Rockeo1

Woohoo we are on a roll

Last edited:
This is toughy for me. I think I am going to go with...
Pin 32887: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Baseball (Fielder)

Here is what is left!

I'll take the Facilier 13 mystery pin to go with my Princess and the Frog collection, thank you!

OK, next up...

25. Yay!-Jahri16
26. New experiences-berry good
27. Glitter- cyke
28. Streamers- Ammonite
29. Lose weight-maleficent913

(Almost time for me to pick!)

yay my turn :) I'd like the Facilier PTD please and thank you

Oh and I just wanted to add that I love how you've been counting down the available pins makes deciding so much easier!

Last edited:
I do that in my games and it works really well!

Almost there!
Next up are:

27. Glitter- cyke
28. Streamers- Ammonite

Pins left to choose:

Poor Stitch - getting NO LOVE at all! :-D It looks like there will be FOUR PINS LEFT when I get my next choice. Anyone want to bet on which four Stitch pins will be left to choose from? :lol:

I do that in my games and it works really well!

Almost there!
Next up are:

27. Glitter- cyke
28. Streamers- Ammonite

Pins left to choose:

Well I definitely think its an awesome idea and super nice of you to be helping out on this game!

My game will start really soon so I may not be able to finish up with this one. There are several great people here that are helping though so I know it will keep on going!

Norlando... I want you to know I selected a Stitch pin and it is actually going into my collection! Usually what I end up picking up just ends up in another game later on! This one was a keeper!!!

Back