• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDED ** Signed Lion king Scar Simba scene up ends Weds August 1st 11pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDED ** Signed Lion king Scar Simba scene up ends Weds August 1st 11pm EST

Mahrii

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
This Pin comes signed on the back of pin and on card by the Artist. It is new on original card!

I have the following scene up for trade. I am hoping to get either other PODMS (please post scenes)
I absolutely love Ariel, belle, Brave, tangled, snow white, etc. please look at my wants.

I am hoping to some day complete the DSF Beloved Tales Series, I only own a few, but hoping to change that soon. :)

I also Collect April Fool's day pins, and animals/pets from the movies. (NOT FAB5)

Please, please, post pinpic numbers on your bids, I'm on mobile devises and its hard to have to go hunt a pin.

I love pin sets, or ones that I can strive to complete eventually. I love DA, DS, DSF, designer princesses and also the princess medallions are highly favored.

Please, please, do not post anything that could be a scrapper, I also don't like hidden mickeys, I don't collect them and don't like them. This is a highly desired pin and I'm looking for pins that have high desire ability. So I don't like pins that have more people trading it than wanting it.
IMAG0367.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Pin 48356: WDW - Featured Artist Collection 2006 - Daniel Campbell - Tribute to 'The Sword and the Stone' (Jumbo) or Pin 48720: WDW - Disney Signature Collection - Lilo and Stitch (4 Pin Set) Relaxing in Hammock (Jumbo)

My bid:

Pin 67038: DLRP - Stitch Europe Invasion Series #7 (Stitch in France)
Pin 91338: DLP - Brave - Merida and Cubs - Celtic Braid
Pin 70509: DLRP - Pin'art Event - Da Vinstitch - Stitch
Pin 82019: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Flynn Rider ONLY)
Pin 82020: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set (Pascal ONLY)

I have to admit... Malafide is one of the few bidders I fear competing against... I think we have nice pins, but Margriet has a bunch of things we cannot come close to... lol... Oh well I am not out yet... LOL... Good Luck Mal...

1. Goofy stays in the lead
2. Malafide comes in a very, very close second (i cant wait to have that Merida pin/davinstitch is nice too)
3. Huertajv - that is one awesome PTN pin

Okay, I'll give it another try...

My new bid:

Pin 37348: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch and Goofy Doll

Malafide: You actually took out the two pins I said I liked, what are you doing? Although I love the pin you added, I liked your first bid much better, I love Merida.

Okay, I'll give it another try...

My new bid:

Pin 37348: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch and Goofy Doll

Last edited:
Ha... Margriet now whatcha gonna do... lol...

I am just kidding... do not get mad and blow this out yet... LOL
Malafide: You actually took out the two pins I said I liked, what are you doing? Although I love the pin you added, I liked your first bid much better, I love Merida.

[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

Well, what can I say.... one has to try something.......
And Moe; mad? No, not at all (lol); I think it's rather funny :)

Okay, let's start again (for the 3th time);

Pin 91338: DLP - Brave - Merida and Cubs - Celtic Braid
Pin 70509: DLRP - Pin'art Event - Da Vinstitch - Stitch
Pin 91337: DLP - Brave - Merida - Celtic Knot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back