• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDING tonight a WYLLD auction! UP! Formation art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDING tonight a WYLLD auction! UP! Formation art

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Congrats to averysfairytale for winning the last wylld auction!

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE...again!
(insert jock jams music)

Lets switch it up a little bit. I have a double of this super adorable UP statuette that needs a good home! This formation arts series is from Japan. There are 5 in the set, UP, Wall-e, Ratatouille, Cars and Toy Story. They are super detailed and super friggin cute! They are about 5" tall and are made from a hard resin/plastic. This one features Carl, Russell, Kevin and Dug, Carl's house and waterfall and jungle foilage from paradise falls! It sits on a base that says "PIXAR" around it. A MUST have for any UP fan.

Last sold on the "bay" for $74 and $57 with two listed at $75 currently

Up for trade auction! Disney Pixar Formation Arts. UP!

RULES

1. Auction will run until 8:30 PM PST Wednesday.
2. Please make semi-fair offers.
3. Winning item will be mailed within 48 hours of auction end and will be mailed with DC.
4. You can change your bid as many times as you would like. Post new bids in a seperate reply.
5. All bids must be made on this thread. PM is for questions only.
6. Front runners will be announed once at the end of each day.
7. Please only bid from my wants list currently It is huge, so no worries! ha!

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!
Q: What will give me the best chance at winning this MOST AWESOME pin?
*My most wanted trading thread will give you the uttmost advatage. See here! http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...thread!-6-5-12. Things from this list will be given priority Some of these pins are also on my signature! These are not ALL my wants but they are my HIGHEST PRIORITY wants

HINT-->*My wants list has a lot of pins on it for other pin friends. Most stitch, tinkerbell, haunted mansion, cats, pirates of caribbean, nightmare, star wars are not really on MY personal wants. This doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for them. Just a guideline

*I like these!!: Ariel, Beauty and Beast, Jasmine, UP, Tangled, Enchanted, Princess and Frog, Lady and Tramp, Lion King, Toy Story, Ratatouille, Wall-e, Nemo, eeyore, bugs life, character sketch pins, "love pins", old interesting pins, HTF random pins, Disney auction pins, cinderellas mice, hinged book pins.

*I don't really like these much!: Hidden mickeys, most current rack pins, pins with lots of words, fab 5, pirates, nightmare, star wars, haunted mansion (no offense), most villains, PTNs with a few exceptions, tinkerbell, alice in wonderland, .

*currently still looking for Tangled POMH pins with forest/red pascal scene and the flynn holding rapunzels hair scene.

*I trade based on what I LIKE. Not solely on edition size and want/trade ratios although these are also used as a loose guideline. I'm willing to give up a lower edition/higher wants pin for something I just can't get my hands on

Alrighty, enough blabbering! Let the auction begin (waving green flag!)

Last edited:
it is very cute, but is not my thing, now if it was lion king i would be all over it, lol.
good luck with the auction, is a great Up figure...

maybe by bidding others might want to join in so here is my bid...

Pin 55950: DisneyShopping.com - The Jungle Book Meets The Lion King (Jumbo)

I bid
Pin 73491: DisneyStore.com - Seven Dwarfs Costumed Chip an' Dale Pin
and
Pin 60641: HKDL - Ariel (Red Hair)

4th of July bump! Auction ends tonight

Leader board do far:
1. Ihafft with a double pin offer
2. Simbanino with a cool jumbo
3. Karate kid with the ever loved hinged book ( I did get this one at PTN however

Pin 38990: DLRP - Walt Disney Letter Series (Iago & Letter I)

Pin 89810: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - HADES

Pin 90802: Disney Confections - Tinker Bell

Pin 90804: Disney Confections - More for Princess

For fun?! I dont even know if you need any except Iago.

Last edited:
sorry, I fell asleep! winner of my super cute UP formation art is....ihafft! I will hand deliver your item tomorrow .

Thanks for playing everyone! Have more formation arts but don't think I'm going to put them up as interest not very high! Ha! I should have glued a post on back and made it a 3-D jumbo UP pin

Status
Not open for further replies.