• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Epcot hidden mickey pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epcot hidden mickey pins

Benlawson906

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the communicore 2 of 10 chaser pin, it's all silver with no colour, I'm aware that there are only 5 Epcot symbol pins and they are in colour and I have two of them and this is chaser 2 of 10. What's the other chasers? Why is there ten chasers for only 5 Epcot symbols?

thanks

im lost!

The chasers are for the ENTIRE yearly series of HM pins, not a sub-series like the Epcot Hidden Mickey pins, and each year there are 10 of them. Five are released in Wave A (Spring), and Five are for Wave B (Fall). Usually it is one for each sub-series, but sometimes it's been more, so for the Epcot icons they picked Communicore.

Here is a link to the lists of each year's Hidden Mickey pins http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/blog/hidden-mickey-pins-walt-disney-world-resort/

If you click on the Wave A from 2015, you can view all the chasers and see how they match the different sub-series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back