• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Everybody wants to be a cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Everybody wants to be a cat
OOOH Romancing! YOu make this more difficult. Please know i have Megara. (LOVE THAT PIN!) But it definately places you in the running for 1st. Thanks!

Adding:
Pin 79393: Disney-Pixar's Up - Dug and Carl Fredricksen (Dug ONLY
Pin 91268: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Mad Tea Party - Alice

CLARA! I knew this was going to be a tough auction. As you know i love the Ariel and I like the hidden mickey Alice (even though i don't collect HM.. i try! ) .. but have Dug and just traded him away. And with that.. i will tie you with Evaaa in 2nd place.

Pin 92188: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Dr. Facilier ONLY

Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

Pin 70607: DLR - Bad News Series - Magazine Collection 2009 (July) - Hades

Hope this is a better bid then :3 I didn't see the meg on your owns or wants so I didn't know xD

Romancing.. This ties you for 1st! ARGH!! This is so difficult! I was hoping someone would have made it simple! LOL You guys are killing me! I'm gonna have to dig ito this one!!

This forum has the best people! i say it again!

Thank you all for bidding on this auction. It was a lot of fun and very difficult for me to decide. But after weighing what will fit into my collection best, Mischiefmanaged is the winner with the bid of My bid:

IT was SO HArd! I can't wait to do it again. AND.. may have more kitteh's coming. So please keep an eye out.

Thank you again!! ~Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.