• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Exclusive auction for Toy Story PODM!!!! If you do not own a PODM then check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Exclusive auction for Toy Story PODM!!!! If you do not own a PODM then check it out!!

NChouser

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Another Auction coming at you! This one is straight forward.

I want to pay it forward with a PODM auction for those that do not own a PODM yet and want to start collecting them. I am the first to know the difficulty of pin collecting living in Pennsylvania. So here it goes.

All the regular rules apply. I am ASKING those of you that have PODMs to stay away. I only own 3 total and I would not even be bidding on this.

I am sure that I can not BAN people from bidding so that is why I am politely asking.

** IF you own 1 or 2 you may still bid **

The auction itself will run until Thursday at 3PM EST time!

I am just looking to expand my collection so anything from my wants would be great. I just ask you check my collection out to make sure I do not already own that pin or pins.

Other than that have fun! And let us see who will get there very first PODM!

Here is the scene!

erFtU.jpg

For those that can not view it I have provided the link below.
http://i.imgur.com/erFtU.jpg

***Just wanted to point out that the card has since been bent a bit. The scene itself is perfect with a very faint line around buzzs head ( only can see it by holding it up very close)

GOOOOOOOOOOD LUCKKKK!

well now, I love this twist.... Even though I only own one, I only use them to trade back out. If we are trying to help folks start their collection I will hold off on bidding. Most of the PODM's I aquire get used for international trading.

I'm trying to get my collection going and I don't have this one. But I also don't have any of NChouser's wants. UGH!!!!!!!!! Ok well I'll throw some out there and see how they do:
Pin 78612: Stitch Adventure - Dumbo
Pin 41238: Stitch Invades Series (Hunchback of Notre Dame)

Use your own judgement on this. I can not police and ask how many you collect so I am counting on the great DPF members here to be honest. If you feel like you should be in the running then please bid away.

King Neptune I would honestly say hold off if you own a bunch...if its 3 or less then I say go for it...thanks for asking :) I made the cut at 3 just because...sorry if you have 4 but once again I am not going to police the bids...so just be honest about it everyone :)

Great first couple of bids! No need for a leaderboard just yet...but great bids so far!!!

And yes! Do not worry about my wants ! I would pull my hair out if I had to pick all of the wants in pinpics...I have a self diagnosed case of ADD and it will not allow me to add ALL of my wants...so be creative or offer what you can.. you never know!

OK well I'm gonna be honest. I currently have 5, but I'm trying to get all of them for my framed display and I don't have this one. Are you ok with me still bidding?

King Neptune I would honestly say hold off if you own a bunch...if its 3 or less then I say go for it...thanks for asking :) I made the cut at 3 just because...sorry if you have 4 but once again I am not going to police the bids...so just be honest about it everyone :)
I think I have 8, but I am really trying to get them all now... So I guess I'll hold off.

aaah I really want this! I have one podm that moe graciously sent to me.

may I still bid for my second podm?
I know you said their first but it technically would be the first I win? LOL

ok I will add to this bid later but for now:

Pin 86176: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Princess Jasmine

:)

This would be my very first PODM :)

So I'll start my bid with
Pin 91831: DLP - Train car with Donald

Pin 92144: DLP - Train car with Daisy (coming in the mail!)

And will update this sometime soon!

I think this is great... I hope the MOD's are ok with it... I have always wanted to have a Kids Only auction but thought I would get blocked from doing it or others would get upset that they could not bid on the item... Good luck to you and to all bidders...

Greeat bids! Here is a leaderboard ( for those that do not know I hate leaderboards but here is a rough idea of one) I love all the bids so far!

@goofy - yeah I was not sure either so I left it open for anyone to bid just asked politely that they do not :) hopefully that will be alright with the mods

I guess an actual leaderboard would be good to have! lol

1. ThePinKeeper ( love the two 110th legacy collection pins)
2. DisneyOlivia ( really love those 2 pins!)
3. Muppet Finder ( great bids! I love and need the alice chaser pin!)

Still a very very close race here between EVERYONE! Keep up the great bids! Auction ends in 2 days!

This would be my very first PODM :)

So I'll start my bid with
Pin 91831: DLP - Train car with Donald

Pin 92144: DLP - Train car with Daisy (coming in the mail!)

And will update this sometime soon!

I'm going to add

Pin 53728: DLRP - Pirate Coin
Pin 92146: DLP - Train car with Huey, Dewey and Louie

Sorry I don't have anything from your wants list haha!

That moves Disney Olivia into the lead slightly! Great bids! And no worries about my WANTS...they are a short list. I just have not sat down to update the thousands of pins I want! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back