• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Exclusive auction for Toy Story PODM!!!! If you do not own a PODM then check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Exclusive auction for Toy Story PODM!!!! If you do not own a PODM then check it out!!
I have never seen one in real life, wish they sold them online. Anyway, I have none of your wants so I will stab in the dark. I will be honest and say i want it to trade for hercules pins.

Pin 62024: DLR - Cast Exclusive - ''Welcome Little One'' (Bambi)
Pin 92263: Disney Store Europe - Snow White Dancing With Dopey & Sneezy

I have nothing on your wants list. I'm just starting out and don't have a whole lot to offer but here it goes!

Pin 91843: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Star Wars 2
Brand new in package.

Pin 85370: Vinylmation(TM) Collectors Set - Animation
Brand new in package

Pin 80261: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Nightmare Before Christmas
Brand new in package

Pin 80596: Vinylmation Collectors Set - Toy Story
Brand new in package

Pin 92748: WDW - Drawstring Trading Pouch
Brand new with tags

@bryan - Great bid. I love the first starwars set.l do however have all the other sets but the star wars set is great! Thats the new one out. I just finished the 1st set. lol.

Great bid with the star wars set

Can we get a leaderboard? I need to see if I need to up my bid. To clarify, you have all of these sets with the exception of the Star Wars 2. Correct? AND you already have the Star Wars 1 complete set?

New Leaderboard

1. DisneyOlivia ( really love those 2 pins!)/ ThePinKeeper ( love the two 110th legacy collection pins)
2. bryanag135 - love the star wars set/ Muppet Finder ( great bids! I love and need the alice chaser pin!)
3. Rest of the field is right on the heels of everyone else!

I love all the bids so far everyone!

New bid!

Brand new in package

Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Brand new on card

Brand new with tags

Oh Oh OH!!! I have been SCOURING the internet for any and ALL PODM, but they are just so expensive!!....I LOVE thses pins and to be honest I didn't know about them until I joined this forum!!! I am still a newbie at all this so I don't know how to look up things on pin pics yet...but here is what I like to bidd since I do not own any yet and my collection is still pretty small so I don't have a lot to work with :(

I have the Malficent, Ursula, and The Wicked Queen 2012 Wicked Fun for Everyone Limited Edition Glow in the Dark pins all still on their cardboard backing. So, I would like to offer those 3 for your PODM pin. <3

Ack! Waiting! I just got home from picking my son up from school and noticed your question. I tried to look those pins up on pin pics but I am still trying to figure out how to navigate that site! So sorry!!!

I found them! thanks!... I am deciding and...............

The winner ( incredibly hard to pick 1) is.............................................................Bryanag135!!

GREAT GREAT BIDS EVERYONE!!!!!!

What!?! REALLY!?! I won! I am SO excited. Just to cinfirm....This is what I'm sending:

Brand new in package

Pin 89875: DSF - Chip 'n Dale As Characters - Mouseketeers
Brand new on card

Brand new with tags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back