• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

fantasia pins

fantasia pins

AUTiger24

AUtiger24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a question on the movie fantasia(1940).fantasia pins that are collected among collectors do they mainly collect pins that only relate to the scene or scenes in the movie that pertain to the broomsticks and sorcerer mickey or do alot collect the other scenes which include dinosaurs,other animals and people as well? or there very few pins to collect of those other characters in movie? thanks

have a question on the movie fantasia(1940).fantasia pins that are collected among collectors do they mainly collect pins that only relate to the scene or scenes in the movie that pertain to the broomsticks and sorcerer mickey or do alot collect the other scenes which include dinosaurs,other animals and people as well? or there very few pins to collect of those other characters in movie? thanks
I think it's personal preference. I favor the characters in the Pastoral Symphony ... so I have more centaurettes/baby pegasus in my collection.

Some people collect the whole movie and others concentrate on the sequence or sequences they like. You can check out the "I Collect This" thread to see what people here collect from Fantasia. That would be a good sampling of what people enjoy.

Personally, I like character pins rather than scene pins. So pins like these...

Fantasia_Pins-and-Keychains.jpg

rather than pins like these...

En7X1qLXMAMAPmz.jpg

Though that Chernabog one is pretty bad@$$

And I do collect any of the characters from the movie. I'd love for them to make pins of the dinosaurs! The dinosaurs never get any love! I'm actually surprised that Loungefly used so many characters from Pastoral Symphony because it's almost always Sorcerer Mickey, Chernabog, and Dance of the Hours.

Back