• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fantasy Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Carol
First off if I did not say:WELCOME to DPF!!YES I remember how hot fantasy pins were..alot of friends/collectors created their own and some forums made their own for just members to purchase or trade
Pinpics/Dizpins/Larry did(cannot remember the forum name though)and I created a couple..and GRIM here on DPF!made a nice DPF!pin:)

NOW Debi...I do not have this:
Pin 20873: Bootleg - Tinker Bell Cast ID Card Pin

I can send you a regular pin or HM..plmk Judy

Yes, back then we did the eviltwin's tinks with color variations, and the 7 sorcerer hats with thought balloons reading "PINS?".
Oh ya, and Hungry Dwarf eating the turkey leg.
Oh, and the "Follow Your Dreams!" (almost forgot those and they were our firsts) Great times back then AND the CM's took em on trade 'cause THEY collected them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back