• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Feedback....?

Feedback....?

Tiki

Sender of Tiki grams
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay, So I want to leave some feedback for persons that have bought pins from me. How in the world do I do it? :anxious:

Thank you
Dimitri

There are a couple ways. First is to the left of any of their posts. In that area it has their SN and all that information. All the way at the bottom below the Posts count is the Feedback Score. Click the number and you'll go to their feedback. On the right it has an option for "Leave feedback for .... "

The other way is if you have PM'd them about it, which I'm assuming you have, at the bottom left of the PM's they have sent you is a link to "Leave feedback for this seller". Click that.

Hope this helps.

Back