• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Felt Pin Backer Cards for Trade/Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt Pin Backer Cards for Trade/Sale

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Since I have moved my private collection of pins (non tradeables) to binders on felt pages, I have a bunch of backer cards I do not need anymore and they are sitting gathering dust. All of these are the black felt ones, as I am keeping the special cards for specific pins

Jumbo w/ Limited Edition on the bottom x 4
Elongated Disney Auctions x 3
Standard Size w/ Pin Trading Logo and First Release x 2
Standard Size w/ Pin Trading Logo x 12
Standard Size w/ Pin Trading Logo & Limited Edition on the bottom x 5
Standard Size w/ WDW Logo & 2000 & Limited Edition on the bottom x 1
Standard Size w/ DLR Logo & Limited Edition on the bottom x 1
Standard Size w/ Employee Center & Limited Edition on the bottom x 3
Elongated Card w/ 75 Years with Mickey & Limited Edition on the bottom x 1
Standard Size w/ Star Wars x 17

I know there is a collectibles store here that sells the large ones for $0.25 a piece and the smaller ones for 5 for $1 I think. That could give you an idea.

Hey PinKitten!

I was wondering where that store is. I was able to get some from BroncoBilly but I have so many personal pins without the backers that I need more. I can't believe that I just threw about a hundred of them away, because I figured I did not need them because my pins were in my pin bags. Big DUH! Moment!

Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back