• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ferb Pin Trader Delight LE400 Auction ends 12/1 @ 9pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ferb Pin Trader Delight LE400 Auction ends 12/1 @ 9pm PST

fordracing31

The Eye Lady
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
c51913e5f4e581a0778addd5d175ab73.jpeg

I love trade auctions and it has been a long time since I had one. I would like to end this month and start the new month with a fun trade. The pin being auctioned is a Ferb Pin Trader Delight and this pin is not on Pinpics yet.

The auction will end Thursday, December 1 at 9:00 pm (PST)

I collect pins that show scenes from the movies BATB and Sleeping Beauty, HM, Tangled, Mulan, Bolt, Chip and Dale dresses as and some rodents. My Pinpics is fordracing. The only thing I don’t collect is pins with dates.

Happy Bidding and most important have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally made it down the steps and took a picture of my bid, and now it will not allow me to post the picture. I can send through email if you wish.
Pin # 124440 Acme/HotArt - Golden Magic- Belle and Gaston - Fountain

Oh my gosh this is really hard. I love the fairies and the briar rose is just too adorable. Belle is my absolute favorite and Gaston is my 2nd favorite villain. Wow this is super hard.

Leaderboard so far.
1. bcol
2. Disneychildwithin

Wow awesome bids, thank you everyone. This is tough.

Leaderboard:

1. stratasfan - can’t pass on pins from my wants that will help me complete a frame set I am doing.
2. bcol - awesome pin that has my favorite characters and gotta love Belle’s Gaston faces.
3. Disneychildwithin - two adorable Sleeping Beauty pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back