• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOUR-PIn 36567: - Artist Choice - January 2005 (Stitch with Shark) Ends 7/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOUR-PIn 36567: - Artist Choice - January 2005 (Stitch with Shark) Ends 7/29

Donna

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
285   0   0
Hello and welcome to my second Auction.
I am offering pin

Pin 36567: DCL - Artist Choice - January 2005 (Stitch with Shark)
http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=36567&sid=1907.1343230698.v2

Please don't be put off from bidding by my extremely small want list as I collect a bit of pretty anything - especially Brave, Tangled, POMH,Bambi, Aristocats and of course Stitch.

I will end the Auction 10 PM UK time on Sunday 29th June(2PM on the West Coast and 5PM East Coast) so get those bids in.

Rules
No PM'S please as only bids posted here will count.
No money bids will be accepted.
Please post a picture or describe the scene if offering a PODM pin

Last edited:
bid from you wants:
click the pic for link to pinpics

Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

I find it hilarious that I am in the US, bidding on a UK members auction, with a pin I just recently recieved from the UK.

Wow, this is such a nice pin! I'll start with:
Pin 81106: WDW - Love is Magical - Postcard & Pin - Love is Rock 'n
Pin 31274: Bambi Family

48868: DLR Cast Exclusive - Pin of the Month (August 2006) Monsters Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
5524: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Works of Art #3 (Donald)

My husband is drooling over this pin:: so looks like I will be bidding...
pin90210th72
pin73505th72

Thank you and I hope you are doing well

Wow they are all fantastic bids and this is going to be tough to decide :) but here is the leaderboard for now.

1st place is Dieharddonald2- That monsters inc pin is amazing and can't believe I haven't come across it before!!!
2nd place is Wyllieam- loving the Stitch pin
3rd place is Dumbolover21- love the Brave pin - I only have the 1 core pin at the moment.

Thank you all for your bids :)

bid from you wants:
click the pic for link to pinpics

Pin 91169: Disney Store UK - Pocahontas Waterfall Pin

I find it hilarious that I am in the US, bidding on a UK members auction, with a pin I just recently recieved from the UK.

Do you know what?? I would love to be able to track pins to see where they end up or how far they travel a bit like a travel bug in Geocaching!!! sounds like a fun thing to be able to do!!!!

Do you know what?? I would love to be able to track pins to see where they end up or how far they travel a bit like a travel bug in Geocaching!!! sounds like a fun thing to be able to do!!!!

that would be hilarious. Maybe send a little card with the pin and tell folks to keep it and pass it on when they trade it. The problem would be getting everyone who traded the pin to do it.

No other bids???
leader board remains the same
1st place is Dieharddonald2- That monsters inc pin is amazing and can't believe I haven't come across it before!!!
2nd place is Wyllieam- loving the Stitch pin
3rd place is Dumbolover21- love the Brave pin - I only have the 1 core pin at the moment.

Great bid Amy. New leader board

1stplace is Wyllieam- loving the Stitch pin and the next PTN pin
2nd place 1st is Dieharddonald2
3rd place Dumbolover21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back