• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Final minutes "WYLLD" trade auction! LE 150 Vanessa and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Final minutes "WYLLD" trade auction! LE 150 Vanessa and Eric

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Congrats to talesoftobv for winning the last wylld auction!

LETS GET READY TO RUMMMBBBLLLEEEEEE...again!
(insert jock jams music)

I'm ready to start some summer auction madness! I have about a dozen pins I'm ready to auction off and based on suggestions, here is the first! Every auction has to have a theme! Today's theme is scenes from classic movies!

Up for trade auction! Pin 89727: Disney Store UK: Vanessa (Ursula) Marries Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
pin89727

LE 150
Trading 14
Wanting 85

Mint condition, on original card

RULES
are the same as the original auctioneer goofy moe: (shout out!)
1. Auction will run until 8:30 PM PST Sunday.
2. A winner WILL be announced barring any complete and udder lack of serious offers or interest. I don't think that will be the case ;)
3. Winning pin will be mailed within 48 hours of auction end and will be mailed with DC.
4. You can change your bid as many times as you would like.
5. All bids must be made on this thread. PM is for questions only.
6. Front runners will be announed once at the end of each day.

READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO WIN!
Q: What will give me the best chance at winning this MOST AWESOME pin?
*My most wanted trading thread will give you the uttmost advatage. See here! http://disneypinforum.com/showthread...thread!-6-5-12. Things from this list will be given priority :) Some of these pins are also on my signature! These are not ALL my wants but they are my HIGHEST PRIORITY wants :)

HINT-->*My wants list has a lot of pins on it for other pin friends. Most stitch, tinkerbell, haunted mansion, cats, pirates of caribbean, nightmare, star wars are not really on MY personal wants. This doesn't mean I wouldn't trade for them. Just a guideline :)

*I like these!!: Ariel, Beauty and Beast, Jasmine, UP, Tangled, Enchanted, Princess and Frog, Lady and Tramp, Lion King, Toy Story, Ratatouille, Wall-e, Nemo, eeyore, bugs life, character sketch pins, "love pins", old interesting pins, HTF random pins, Disney auction pins, cinderellas mice, hinged book pins.

*I don't really like these much!: Hidden mickeys, most current rack pins, pins with lots of words, fab 5, pirates, nightmare, star wars, haunted mansion (no offense), most villains, PTNs with a few exceptions, tinkerbell, alice in wonderland, .

*I will also entertain bids for upcoming releases for BRAVE DSF pins as I may not be able to make the release. Can also possibly entertain Little Mermaid POMH pretrades, although these are tough bc of scene selection.

*currently still looking for Tangled POMH pins with forest/red pascal scene and the flynn holding rapunzels hair scene.

*I trade based on what I LIKE. Not solely on edition size and want/trade ratios although these are also used as a loose guideline. I'm willing to give up a lower edition/higher wants pin for something I just can't get my hands on :)

Alrighty, enough blabbering! Let the auction begin (waving green flag!)

Last edited:
You HAD to put one my gf's grails on for auction huh?! She literally called me saying I need to bid and win this for her... reserving this spot for an offer...

Offer:

Pin 38990: DLRP - Walt Disney Letter Series (Iago & Letter I)
Pin 48611: Jasmine - Lamp/Pink Flower
Pin 73822: DLR - Countdown to Christmas - Buzz Lightyear and Woody
Pin 89810: WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - HADES

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this is going to compete with Tyleet87 but I'll try lol I bid the Designer Tiana pin! I know your looking for her :)

Please note though she is being sent to me early next week so it would be just a bit of time! I would send her to you as soon as I got her though!

Last edited:
Oh no! This is currently the pin that I am looking for more than anything! I know I won't be back in time but I would love to bid!

A few bids:

(Willing to do other possible combinations!)

Last edited:
My bid is :

Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

Last edited:
Alrighty, well almost at the half way point the clear leader is the only person with an actual bid and not a "reserve" spot. Ha!!

Tyleet87 with bid number #1.

Kickin it off with a nemo gomes! Get it girl! And congrats on your wedding!!

Let's keep this party going...

you'd be surprised what I like! I don't always go by perceived value. Just by what catches my eye at the moment. It changes daily!! ha! I go in obsessive phases and I have a few that I'm obsessing over right now! ;)

Last edited:
I bid..
Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
Pin 90008: WDW - Valiant and Villainous - Snow White & The Evil Queen

Alright, with 5 hours remaining, leaderboard still stands as (in no particular order)
tyleet57 with a nemo gomes combo
Aliceaddict with a designer tiana

and in 3rd
dolphin324 with a beautiful jumbo ariel

Alrighty, let's take a shot at this.

I'm going to copy Tyleet's method of offering a few options.

Bid #1

Bid #2
scene is of them holding hands singing to each other in the gondola.

Bid #3

One of these + one of these scene is just Flynn looking straight

One hour left!

top three so far newest to oldest...
Mischief managed
Tyleet
Aliceaddict

I'm honestly really torn so far! Yikes!

Just an FYI, I'm going into movie theater right now and will not be able to post winner til I get out at 10:30. Sorry for the suspense!

Oh my, this is so hard!

Alright, the winner is.......

TYLEET87! With bid #1. Couldn't turn down my first and only Gomes offer! Thanks Gillian:)

I can't believe I turned down a designer princess! Sorry Alice addict and mischief managed:( Such great bids!

Alright, I'm emotionally spent! Thanks for the lovely bids. I will start a new auction on Wednesday:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back