• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN DISPLAY Finally putting pins on boards!

PIN DISPLAY Finally putting pins on boards!

Disneychildwithin

No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer
Rating - 100%
139   0   0
Got tired of looking through baseball card sleeves and boxes, so I started putting them on the boards I've had forever! Here's what I have so far:
ccf4ce08481cb2562aaf50ad23e115b5.jpg
4523b0e0c2c6ea7d83d871f464d15c8e.jpg
9fcb4beb600ebf2f1486cdf20a527d90.jpg

Love the villain board.
Not the other 2? Gee thanks Anne. hehe just messing with you, thank you!

What this is actually doing is making me realize how many pins I need to complete sets...sigh...some of those profiles will be nearly impossible to get. But just in case anybody has some pins to trade that you see missing on my villain board, I do have some pins to trade from the various sets:

Pins to trade for missing ones:
WDI profiles: Syndrome/Shan Yu/Anastasia/Ratcliffe/Medusa
Windows of Evil: Mali/Chernabog/Facilier
Wanted: Lady Tremaine
Cuties: Yokai/Frollo
Stained Glass: Jafar
WDI Sidekicks: Prince John

Last edited:
Not the other 2? Gee thanks Anne. hehe just messing with you, thank you!

What this is actually doing is making me realize how many pins I need to complete sets...sigh...some of those profiles will be nearly impossible to get. But just in case anybody has some pins to trade that you see missing on my villain board, I do have some pins to trade from the various sets:

Pins to trade for missing ones:
WDI profiles: Syndrome/Shan Yu/Anastasia/Ratcliffe/Medusa
Windows of Evil: Mali/Chernabog/Facilier
Wanted: Lady Tremaine
Cuties: Yokai/Frollo
Stained Glass: Jafar
WDI Sidekicks: Prince John
I do tend to spontaneously decide to collect villains. Like those PALM Medallions. Was only going to get a Mali... Now have all 8.

And since I just attained the latest dssh villain cutie to claim completest status (again), your villain cutie needs jump out at me.

I do tend to spontaneously decide to collect villains. Like those PALM Medallions. Was only going to get a Mali... Now have all 8.

And since I just attained the latest dssh villain cutie to claim completest status (again), your villain cutie needs jump out at me.
I've tried to avoid looking at them, I know I'll sucker if I see them, then realize I'm too late...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody. I have to say, the hardest thing about putting them on boards is deciding which pins will go on! It's like picking a favorite child. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
How true this is.

I Really, REALLY Want to design an AiW Story Board. I bought a copy of the AiW Little Golden Book for Just this purpose. That was, a couple years back. Still haven't done it.

In all fairness, the move to Mil's put a super-large crimp in pin display board projects.

I have been getting on Pinterest for ideas.

Congratulations, again. Thx for the inspiration.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back