• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

First year of pin trading/ second complete collection celebration!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First year of pin trading/ second complete collection celebration!!!!!!
Gorgeous collection! Makes me want to add TLM and B&B to my collection!

wow only a year. I feel so far behind and I have been doing this for 8 years. Amazing... can't wait to see the evolution of your collection.

Wow, such neat and pristine collections! Congratulations on being completists, you can just see how much work and time has gone in to them. They're lovely. :bowdown:
You've inspired me to keep going on mine. I want to have a mini-set of the Brave Mother's Day/Father's Day pins.

:bigthumb:

The collection is gorgous, can tell how proud you's are of it :) and its so impressive that it took just a year. Will look forward to seeing what is picked next. Your brave display is beautiful.

What an awesome collection! Thank you for sharing! I love the pins you chose for your LM and BatB collections; only the absolute best and most beautiful! I did laugh too when I saw the Faces all lined up, so colorful and quirky! :)

:eek2: Wow!!! Gorgeous collection! :drool: I am in awe by the BT's! Your displays are amazing...Love the Brave collection! Your Ariel pins are beautiful!

Oh my goodness? One year?!?! What an absolutely gorgeous collection. I'd never get anything done if I had those. I'd just stare at my pins all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back