• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! first zap EVER! from the pin fairy godmother! ( aka bjean <3 )

ZAPPED! first zap EVER! from the pin fairy godmother! ( aka bjean <3 )

minniethegirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
so at the last DSF release, i was the "victim" of a prank gone wrong lol! someone had said they were giving out some really nice pins to make friends (i know, sounds fishy, huh?) and i totally fell for it. i didn't get a wristband for the release, so i thought i'd ride over at 2am (LOL) to get in on the action. i even brought 3 newly traded for marquees to give to this chick, wanting to pin it forward like all of you guys do so marvelously!

long story short, there was no girl giving out pins. i fell for it!!!!! :facepalm:

well, soon after hearing about all the stuff that went on, lovely barbara (bjean on dpf) sent me a message, gracing me with a heads up for my very first zap. she is certainly the pin fairy godmother!

the package arrived today! how cute is it?! (sorry for my ugly, non-did nailzzz lol)

hdtvu3j.jpg

first pin... from my wants... prince eric from the good vs evil mystery pack! he's so dreamy!!! lol

v5puWJ7.jpg

then... i pull out something covered in bubble wrap... what can it be? let's pull down the bubble wrap a littl--OH. MY. GOOOOSHHHHH!

gLL9Kck.jpg

mPKCltQ.gif

OMG OMG OMG MY FIRST EVER DISNEY AUCTIONS PIN!

zLgIC7K.jpg

and she's beautiful!!!! it's a DA tink pin from my wants! weeeee!!!

tumblr_m4qryyAyRX1ro8qpo.gif

i am so EXCITED, and so thankful :) BIG THANK YOU TO BARBARA! people like you are what make this hobby totally awesome. i can't wait to zap some of you guys! :hug:​

Ah Mia, I'm so happy you like the pins! And thank you for the kind words! I do like being the Pin Fairy Godmother :cheshire: and since I live in Northern California (and on fixed income now, lol!), and don't get to Disneyland very often ... it's been over a year now ... being able to surprise people with a pin or two :eek2: AND pin trade keeps me going, lol!! :wavey: I am definitely having Disney withdrawal, lol! And with all the talk about DSF and the PTD releases, it makes me want to go even more!! :anxious:

When I am able to put together a trip to SoCal, I will definitely let you know! It would be a lot of fun to pin trade in person! Take care and please keep that wonderful sweet spirit you have!!! *bjr

Back