• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! First Zap, soooo sweet!

ZAPPED! First Zap, soooo sweet!

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Today the mail fairy brought me my first official ZAP and it was a doooozey if I do say so myself. I love this pin, my DD loves it and it was on my wants list for quite awhile. It is now living front and center on my pin board in my bedroom where it will be looked at daily.

(Name withheld) was the zapper and has been a wonderful and very welcome conversationalist. They said they did not need public recognition and I want to respect that but I had to share the fact that such a kindness was passed along. Here is the new resident...I must say I too am twitterpated!

DSC06740_zps9a25da3f.jpg

Back