• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Five Pin Round Robin - May 2024

Forgive me for not answering sooner. My mom has not been doing well. My daughter got the package from
@Ksnuggles and sent me pictures and I didn't pick any. It took my daughter longer than expected to get it off
to @TonkaToy. Forgive me for that. I'm sorry I didn't post sooner and I'm really glad it made it on its way.

I always enjoy these. I am glad I got to participate in the midst of everything that is going on.

We completely understand. Positive thoughts, pixie dust and prayers.

Hi,
Honestly, I am so busy that I didn't notice any delays in shipping. I am sorry to hear about your mom, and hope you are holding up okay!