• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Florida Project Magic Kingdom Pin Boxed Set Splits - Fantasyland & Liberty Square

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida Project Magic Kingdom Pin Boxed Set Splits - Fantasyland & Liberty Square
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hi everyone :)

I am interested in splitting up 2 of the Magic Kingdom Pin Boxed Sets from the Florida Project Pin Event. I am only interested in 2 pins from the 2 Boxed Sets so the pins listed below are available if anyone is interested.

Price per pin is $14 which includes Tax and Shipping & Handling to the USA (Might be a little bit more for International).

I can accept payment in the formsPayPal (by Personal Gift (No Fee for either of us) or by Purchasing Goods (Buyer Pays fee)).

Payment is due before September 8th.

Here are the pins that are available that I am not interested in keeping -

Fantasyland Area Box Set

pin84316
Pin 84316: WDW - Florida Project - Fantasyland Area Box Set - Cinderella Castle Only

Liberty Square Area Box Set

pin84300
Pin 84300: WDW - Florida Project - Liberty Square Area Box Set - Liberty Bell Only

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me!!! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back