• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Ends Sunday, Dec 16th @9:00 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Flower gleam and glow. Let your powers shine. Ends Sunday, Dec 16th @9:00 PM PST
I will try :)
Pin 41242: Stitch Invades Series (Lady and the Tramp)
Pin 91702: DSF - Cinderella - Cinderella and Fairy Godmother

I will add:
Pin 87109: DLP - Christmas 2011 - Tinker Bell and Figaro
Pin 88830: DSF - Film Reel Series - Cheshire Cat
Pin 91699: DSF - Marquee - Cinderella Fairy Godmother

Let's start with a couple LE Cats:
pin75802th72
Pin 75802: DisneyStore.com - Kiss Series - Figaro and Cleo
LE 250
LE 200

I am adding this one:

We are also looking for some PODMs we don't have! the ones we have are tangled, lion king, 101 Dalmatians(could use another), lady and the tramp(could use another), plutos christmas tree, and beauty and the beast. But we want Cinderella, dumbo, toy story, Snow White, the little mermaid, Aladdin, Bambi, jungle book, monsters inc, nemo, and Alice.

Thank you for your bids!

Okay everyone! we are really looking for our harder wants/trades ratio pins. Such as some of our DS or DA or WDI pins on our lists.
also PODMs of course.

Hi how about this for a bid??
Pin 81329: Disney Store Europe - Emperor's New
Pin 82257: Disney Store Europe - Bambi and Faline Valentines
Pin 69769: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Cinderella
Pin 83783: Disney Store Europe - 101 Dalmatians 50th Anniversary

I'm sorry it took so long! This was a very hard decision, but I have decided that I just can't pass up that boxed cat pin! The winner is Julene76!

Thank you so much to everyone who bid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back