• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For the love of god.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god.....

rohad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
will somebody post some pictures of todays WDI Jessica pins!!!!!!!! I'm dying here :anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious::anxious:

pin84510

Pin 84510: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Madam Leota
pin84511

Pin 84511: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as Evil Queen
pin84512

Pin 84512: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as The Gibson Girl
pin84513

Pin 84513: WDI - Jessica Rabbit Characters - Dressed as The Red Head

The Evil Queen one just does not look right, if you did not say it was Jess I would not have known.

I do ADORE the Pirates Red Head though! That one is great! I think it is my must have of the set. :)

That Evil Queen Jessica is based off of the Evil Queen animatronic that is in Fantasyland that stares down at you. Her face could have been less... puffy.

They're about two inches tall: comparable size to the previous costume Jessica pin series with Jessica as Cleopatra, Jessica as a Vampire, et cetera.

-JD

this is slightly off topic, but if mu friend is a manager at a near by DLR hotel and has a main gate sign in pass, can she get into WDI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back