• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frankenweenie and Ratatouille Pins. Please Please help. Want to be a completest :)

Frankenweenie and Ratatouille Pins. Please Please help. Want to be a completest :)

minniemad0110

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am looking for a few Frankenweenie pins to finish off my collection, 15 to be exact, and then I will be a completest. Please help me to get there!
I am also looking for Ratatouille pins, and the new PTN bag from DLP, as that is going to be my new main collection.
Here is a picture of the pins that I am currently looking for in both collections.

10610794_782686801791848_521997609042286637_n.jpg

Oh I am located in the UK as I know some traders don't like trading internationally etc.

Last edited:
I have pins 92222-92226
Victor and Sparky, Edgar, Elsa and Persephone, Mummy Hamster and Mr. Rzykruski

My pinpics ID is same as here: CCofRR13
Thanks,
Christine

Back