• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Free Doctor Who Stuff - Just Pay for Shipping, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Doctor Who Stuff - Just Pay for Shipping, Please
I will take the lunchbox. :D Sorry I was out all day.... uh... my zipcode is 78596

No Problem sending you a PM with shipping information. :)

I think Malitrader only wanted the lunchbox, so it is Ilovetigger's turn to pick out what they would like. I will send a PM. :)

I will take the last remaining mug.

Sweet. :) I'll PM you to get your shipping info.

Liliana, RiftRaftStreetRat - I'm slowly working down through my list of first come/first served, so if there is any left after I'm done, I'll let you guys know. :)

I think all the stuff pinhunters wanted is spoken for, so I will send a PM to slightecho to see about the stocking. :)

Thanks so far everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back