• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Free LE Game for the Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Thank you for hosting this game! Amazing generosity.

I will select please:
G. 122959Crooked Comrades Reveal Conceal Mystery Set Roscoe & Desoto

Good morning everyone! I’m sorry I went to bed early and kept you all waiting. I’d like 15 the Mary Poppins tsum tsum please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my Grand Prize pick, I choose D. DSSH Pinsgiving 2018 BFF Photo Booth Jungle Book. @summerskin this pin is listed on the game as D. 131336 DSSH Pinsgiving 2018 BFF Photo Booth Pinocchio & Jiminy LE 400. I sent you a PM to clarify. Please see your inbox.

For the Prize pick, I choose 11. 119301 Beauty & the Beast 25 Enchanted Years Belle & Maurice LE 4000

@jadeites-lady is up next for Grand Prize pick
@Tokaji is up next for Prize pick

Thank you again for spreading this lovely slice of holiday cheer!

Sis is still asleep I'll wake her up in a bit while I peruse the grand prize options to see what's left....

I'm awake!

I will take: B. 131326 DSSH Pinsgiving 2018 Ralph Breaks the Internet Trading Event Pin LE 400

It really was a toss up between B & C. I have both already but this way, I can wear B around the office.

@TheMickeyMouseRules : you are up to pick next for the grand prize! C & E are remaining to be chosen.

@Tokaji

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

@summerskin is there a 24 hour rule for claiming prizes? Don't want to make any assumptions before I make my claim!

I'm pretty sure it's 48 hours but after that period, it is also at the discretion of @summerskin to enforce. And I think we can suspend these rules given the amazingly generous nature of the game.

Lol, ok, but I've been waiting a long time!

Don’t fret - Tokaji’s a pretty active member. I’m sure he’ll be back soon to pick.

Keep in mind that you’re pretty far up on the list! There are literally 17 people waiting to pick after you - most of them have a much longer wait.

As second-to-last on the main list, I’m super grateful I made it into this game at all! I mean, free pins, just because?! It’s a Christmas miracle!

Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful! @summerskin was beyond generous in putting on this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.