• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Friends of iamdisneydan...PLEASE READ "and all others too"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends of iamdisneydan...PLEASE READ "and all others too"

iamdisneydan

The Bald Guy In The Back
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Hey Guys & Gals.

We have had a great response to my new group and there are a lot of people willing to help each other out. This is what it's all about.

I just wanted to post this here for those of you who may not know about this group, and for those who do here is a brief update to people willing to help and their needs.

1st off, from a trade point of view, SUE81 is in the UK and collects Figment. They are difficult to get there so if anyone needs UK pins and can get Figment, this would be a good match.

KATIEFLOY2003 ask this:
Will anyone be at DLR around November 18 when the pixar mystery set is released? I'd also like to get the Disneyland Attraction Tiered Collection Alice in Wonderland pin being released November 25. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

EARTHBOUND (your pins are on the way) had this to say:
I can also help with UK pins - live not too far from a couple of UK Disney Stores & will also be in DLRP on 17th December

It really makes me happy to see peopl helping each other as this is what a forum and group is all about.

I will also throw this out. You dont have to trade. If a person needs pins, you can ask them to send money. The trust is no different than sending pins (which are like money).
Like I mentioned previously, people like SWIM2SEA (Margaret) has send me hundreds of dollars through paypal in advance so I can get her framed sets from DLR.

In some cases, while the person wants to help, they may not have the revenue to cover the cost so keep this in mind. You can send money via paypal as a gift with no charges. You can always have them send you a check or money order also.

When someone does help another person, please let everyone know. Good deeds should not go unnoticed and we all want to thank you for helping.

Thanks everyone for being part of this group.

Hope to see you all (well most of you locals) soon at an upcoming Pin Trading Event.

iamdisneydan
TBGITB

Margaret and I have exchanged a lot of funds over the years too! I have her to thank for my framed License Plate set...I smile every time I see it [hanging over my bed!] ;) Sometimes it just works out that it is easier to 'trade' money for a pin when you just can't find anything the other person wants. I have gone through spurts of selling when I have too many wants and can't get my traders to match up to the other person's wants. I feel like if we all get the pins we want in the end and everyone is smiling along the way, no harm/no foul. Shoot, I'd rather pay for it than go without!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back