• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Frozen Castle Pin (hinge off center), For Sale at Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Frozen Castle Pin (hinge off center), For Sale at Cost

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I was able to purchase one of the Frozen Castle pins from shopdisney.com. But... the top and bottom do not line up on the pin I received. I just contacted shopdisney.com to return this less than ideal pin (putting my money where my mouth is... and not keeping this less than ideal pin.) Disney is sending me a shipping document to return it for a full refund (supposedly it will include the shipping I paid.)

So returning is my plan, but... was thinking... if anyone on the forum would like this pin (maybe you think you can adjust the hinge?) I will sell it to you for my cost. So offering this slightly off pin for sale at $45 shipped.

Pictures in the next post.

Last edited:
Pictures:
2b9797b0649a631b6d1ae30fbddf05d8.jpg

f63515344391ec1bb3732c235a5171b1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I liked your post not because Disney has no other solution for you, but because it’s nice of you to offer to other collectors in case they are not bothered with the defect

if it hasn’t been returned or claimed, I might be interested (I just have to check my pin funds) - if already claimed, no worries :)

It has not been claimed, but are you sure?... I actually think the going price (for one where the hinge lines up the top and bottom appropriately) is less than the $45 I have put into this pin. I will badger shopdisney until I get my pound of flesh back, so don't buy it for my sake... buy it only if you want it. :)

It has not been claimed, but are you sure?... I actually think the going price (for one where the hinge lines up the top and bottom appropriately) is less than the $45 I have put into this pin. I will badger shopdisney until I get my pound of flesh back, so don't buy it for my sake... buy it only if you want it. :)

you are awesome to bring that to my attention- I had missed out on it during the merch pass and didn’t want to look it up and see what it was going for *doh!*

sorry for my spacey moment- been coming to the internet distracted these days with evacuation wonderings (legit my face -> :confused:)

thanks for looking out for fellow pin buddies tho, and Disney better make it right for you! <3

you are awesome to bring that to my attention- I had missed out on it during the merch pass and didn’t want to look it up and see what it was going for *doh!*

sorry for my spacey moment- been coming to the internet distracted these days with evacuation wonderings (legit my face -> :confused:)

thanks for looking out for fellow pin buddies tho, and Disney better make it right for you! <3
I hope you get one for less than cost from the auction site or elsewhere. I am glad I checked also, since my goal was to help DPF members with this offer, but right now DPF members hopefully can take advantage of the bolus of these pins currently selling in the secondary market.

Thus I am closing this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back