• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen pins!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen pins!!!!

punn

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello I am interested in all FROZEN pins!!! the ones already out in paris and ones comming out at DLR and DSF let me know if you want to set up a pre trade for them :) thanks everyone!!!

Hello! I just got back from DLP so have (three) of this one http://pinpics.com/pin.php?pin=97857 to trade. I'm looking for any other Frozen pins if you have any? :)

I have a tiny collection of Frozen pins and I find myself wanting one of those three you have! Please let me know if one is still available. I'll have to put up photos of my pin album in which you can decide what you wish me to trade for. I'll do multiples, if needs be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back