• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Frozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen.

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm looking for help with finding the 17 inch le Elsa doll that I missed ( my friend mayumi was a sweetheart and helped me get Anna.) and the WDW two pack Anna and Elsa vinylmation set and an Olaf vinylmation. If you have any of these for sale or trade at a reasonable price please pm me and let's see if we can work something out.

Ive seen the movie and I truly truly love it.... Thank you!

3C5A7E7E-E521-4DE5-B8DF-DEAD7A02351E-11907-000014770F1EF1F6_zps74d67327.jpg

I've obtained my Olaf vinylmation!!! And I know where to obtain the Elsa and Anna 2 pack.

So now I'm just looking to purchase a 17 inch le Elsa doll....

Sorry you two, I actually have a thread going about my Elsa doll, but I am looking for a direct trade for other dolls. I hope that you two are able to find someone who can sell you Elsa dolls.

I am potentially selling mine when she arrives, but like I said on my pm it will cost at least £40 to ship her to you from the uk. (Tracked and signed for) I won't send something that valuable any other way.

Thank you everyone.... @ jazzy b if I can't find one in the U.S. I will probably have to take you up on your offer. If you don't already sell it. And I totally understand for shipping I wouldn't want it to get lost either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back