• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Furry Friends Vinyl Meeko. Ends 8/24 6pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Furry Friends Vinyl Meeko. Ends 8/24 6pm EST

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
My first trade auction!
Up for auction is Meeko from the Furry Friends Vinylmation collection. I got so many PM's about him when I posted that I wanted to trade him that this seemed the easiest way! So here he is.
He's in great shape, he's been hanging out in his box. He's super cute, but I don't collect vinylmation and would rather have pins.

FFMeeko.jpg

RULES:

1. The vinylmation pictured above is up for trade auction. The pin will be given to the best offer posted.
2. Traders who are interested in bidding must post a clear bid of pins.
3. PINS DON'T HAVE TO BE ON MY WANTS LIST, but it is preferred
4. Once a day, I will post the leaders of the auction until the Auction is Over.
5. Bidders are able to change or add to their bids Before the Auction is Over.
6. Deadline for posting a bid is FRIDAY, AUGUST 26th, 2012 AT 6:00 PM EST.
7. A winner will be announced on Saturday at 6:00 PM EST.
8. No cash is accepted
9. Pins should be in hand

HINTS:

THINGS I DISLIKE: Pins with Defects/Scratches, Pins with Dates, Years, Names, Words (there are exceptions)

WHAT I COLLECT:
Pluto & other Disney dogs, Bambi, Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Tangled, Brave, UP, Princess & the Frog... etc..

WHAT I DON'T WANT OR COLLECT: Jessica, Tink, NBC, Hidden Mickey, Vinylmation, marquees, Duffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back