• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Furry Friends Vinylmations Pulled

VINYL Furry Friends Vinylmations Pulled

Dizneyusa

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Disney has pulled the Furry Friends Vinylmations that were just released.

Poor production quality and the no return policy from Disney might be the reason.....

vinylmationkingdom

Woah! Seriously?!?!? Thats crazy. Wonder if the ones people bought will be exchanged or something. But I definitely get that. The one I got had a lot of chips, dents, paint mishaps etc.

Rather bittersweet... Was going today to pick up a few ~ thanks for the update... Glad that I didn't end up with the original case I wanted to purchase... I would have ended up with a bunch of booboos :( But VERY sad that they are off the shelves...

That is a bummer. They look kind of cute. Was there really any reason?

They released a statement saying their quality wasn't up to Disney Store standards:

From the Disney Store blog:
Dear Disney Store Guests:
It is our commitment to offer high-quality merchandise and unfortunately the application of the Furry Friends Vinylmation artwork did not meet our standards. As such, we are no longer selling the product.
We have not yet decided whether or not the collection will be re-released in the future, but we are offering a full refund to any Guest who is dissatisfied with his or her Furry Friends Vinylmation purchase. If you would like to return your Furry Friends Vinylmation figure(s), please return the merchandise to the nearest Disney Store or via DisneyStore.com and we will happily provide a refund for the full amount (or we will exchange your Furry Friends figurine for a Vinylmation figurine from any other series, if available).
Disney Store is still committed to supporting ASPCA’s work and will donate $1 for each Furry Friend Vinylmation produced, for a magical donation of $60,000. We apologize to our Guests for any inconvenience.
Thank you,
Disney Store

I'm debating if I should take mine back or not. I got 3, one of them was really poor quality..the other 2 were Ok.

Also, I believe I saw somewhere someone (I think the president of the Disney Store) tweeted that they Will be re released after they are fixed up and are up to standards. I don't have confirmation on that though.

-Thimble

Those of you that got some should hold on to them. If they don't remake them the value will go through the roof.

Back