• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Furry Friends Vinylmations

VINYL Furry Friends Vinylmations

Santi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!
I ended up getting a full box!
Did anyone else buy some?
if so, who did you get?
6a013481198b41970c01675f7e5cbb970b-400wi

and here is the chaser for those of you who want to know :3

I got 3 today! First time I went through the line, I got 2 boxes. Opened them and got Patch and Pegasus. Patch had some weird bumps on the back of the head, that were brighter white than the rest of him. Then Pegasus-pretty good, wings attached straight.

Then I went through the queue and bought one more..and got the Marie :hsd:--The one I wanted most!!

I'm biased in that I think the Marie is the cutest one in the series :) That bow is adorable!!

-Thimble

I do have to say, I really wish these all had actual tails, I really like those.
Love love the packaging!!!! It was great because when you open these, you can actually save the boxes because they come apparent beautifully.

I got, Meeko, Marie, Percy, Patch, Francis & the Mystery Chaser!
Marie was one of the ones I really wanted, so yay! :hsd:
I'm really looking for Max (The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite movie!) & possibly the pegasus because I love his wings. I also kind of like oliver, pluto for my sister and then tramp for my grandmother.
Willing to trade: meeko, percy or francis for 1. max, 2. pegasus 3. pluto 4. either tramp or oliver. Let me know if anyone is interested!

I also have some other vinyls that I'd be willing to trade: NBC never opened (sally, dr. finkelstein, lock, shock & zero) , jessie from toy story, urban 5 cuppa tea & popcorn, villains - cruella & the hag/witch. I’m sure I have other traders, but I’m not home right now J

I have a long list of vinyl wants that I would love to eventually trade for, so if anyone is interested in trading with me I am definitely game lol

I'm thankful I was even able to get one : Meeko ! My favorite ! but I really like Tramp too, such a shame that this set got messed up :(

Back