• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FYI - Jessica Pin Bags - Disney Outlet at Las Vegas Outlet Center

FYI - Jessica Pin Bags - Disney Outlet at Las Vegas Outlet Center

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The Disney outlet store at the Las Vegas Outlet Center - south of the airport - is selling the large Jessica pin bag for $21.50 plus tax. The staff said that Jessica pin bags comes in regularly, but they sell out quickly.

If anyone from Northern Cali is interested in these, I saw them at the temporary Disney Outlet in Vacaville last week.

Judy, I'm not sure when I can get to Vacaville again but I'll email you to see if you still need one if/when I go back.

Judy I am going to try to make an effort to get out there this weekend. Don't think I will make it this week. I will let you know when I go and see if they have the bag.

If anyone from Northern Cali is interested in these, I saw them at the temporary Disney Outlet in Vacaville last week.​
How was the pin selection? I wanted to go on Wednesday SOOOOO bad, but couldn't make it when they opened. :( Would like to know what I am heading for at least :)

Judy I am going to try to make an effort to get out there this weekend. Don't think I will make it this week. I will let you know when I go and see if they have the bag.

How was the pin selection? I wanted to go on Wednesday SOOOOO bad, but couldn't make it when they opened. :( Would like to know what I am heading for at least :)

The pin selection is a hit or miss. The first time I went, I think they just opened so there was a LE NBC pin and a LE Cast Design pin. They also had LE Easter pins, Princess and the Frog DVD Release, one or two others, plus the jumbo pins in the display case. The second time I went, there wasn't really any good rack pins (just the Easter and Princess and the Frog pins) but they still had the jumbo pins in the case.

Last edited:
The pin selection is a hit or miss. The first time I went, I think they just opened so there was a LE NBC pin and a LE Cast Design pin. They also had LE Easter pins, Princess and the Frog DVD Release, one or two others, plus the jumbo pins in the display case. The second time I went, there wasn't really any good rack pins (just the Easter and Princess and the Frog pins) but they still had the jumbo pins in the case.

SHUCKS!!! I KNEW I should have gone on Wednesday when they opened!!! Hopefully they will have something interesting when I get there (hopefully this weekend).

RE: Pin Bags.... IF they have any - Ill pick them up!

I have a Jessica bag but it is not with me right now. When I get home I will post a picture this evening...Going to the outlets tomorrow... :x:HOPING:x: they still have some or are getting more in.

Here is the Jessica Bag.. Sorry about the picture quality!! My mom and I are heading out to the outlets today... It is difficult to post from my Blackberry on the forum... so please email me if you are interested in anything... niknaxx@yahoo.com... If I can I will post what they have...

IMG00102-20101216-0811.jpg

Hey! I'm interested in the Jessica pin bag if anybody could pick one up for me?! I know this post is quite old, but I thought I would give it a shot anyway!

Last edited:
Back