• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed. Check here to find out when mailed!
I'm affraid I can't afford the spots after all I will check my funds again tomorrow and will let you know. So sorry Darlene, I love all the prices you have will try to get one spot at least but will let you know tomorrow :/

Since payment is not required until mid to late March why not keep your spots until then. If you can not pay at that time I will remove your spots.

There is still another zap out there... We are down to 22 spots left out of 60! It is getting there! Anyone else want to join?

The last zapped person wrote me but didn't come on here and select their number. Maybe they will today! Anyone else?

What in the world?! Someone zapped me?! Please let me know who you are! So I can virtual hug you!

okay then...I guess I'll choose #36 please! Thank youuuuu!

Anyone else want to play? Only 21 spots left and about 3 weeks before we start accepting payments for this one no matter how many players we get! We will play this one probably starting the 4th week of March.

Last edited:
I am really up for this game no matter how many people play it! I will send out payment requests in about 2 weeks or so to give people time to gt their payments in.

Status
Not open for further replies.