• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game completed! Thanks for playing everyone!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
ONE IN FIVE CHANCE FOR A PODM UNDER COST!
YOU PICK YOUR PINS!

OK ALL... Our freezer went out so our loss is your gain! We are offering 25 pins for $20 each plus $2.50 shipping. 5 of these pins are PODM pins! We need money more than pins so I am getting rid of a bunch of good pins I was saving for a big game I was going to do later! There are only 25 spots to fill so do not hesitate! Here is what we have available!

NOTE: There is a scratch in the plastic protective shield that goes over the cell on the Jungle Book pin. The damage is above his head over the right ear and goes down into the head. There is also a small dot above the head as well. You can see it if you hold it up to the light but it does not show up in the picture that I can tell. FYI: coupleofdorks contacted me not 5 minutes after I started this game wanting to trade a Jungle Book Mowgli for this one offered here if the winner wants to trade it.

WE WILL PUT YOU IN ORDER WITH THE USE OF A NUMBER SCRAMBLER AND LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR PINS. (that way everyone gets what they want out of what is available!). We will also try to take a picture of the screen once the numbers are jumbled to show that the number scrambler was actually used! If less than the full 25 sell we will put my name in any of the blank spaces and when they come up I will pick what I can to keep out of what is available. Payment to be sent as a gift to Neenah0107@yahoo.com. Don't forget to include your name and address as well as your DPF name, thanks!

Last edited:
All spots paid for. Below are pictures of the number scrambler we used on line. The fist picture is the page and the second one is the actual listing of the jumbled numbers. If you look at the bottom of the first picture you can see the jumbled numbers we used are in the column already. We can start picking pins today since everything is paid for.

1jsutherin12dizpinfreak3Dalamara4biancabearr5Bethann19596jsutherin17huertajvPM8MrShaun9melodypins10jsutherin111kronosPM12TinyHat
13Bethann195914tinawap15AgentR16melodypins17huertajv PM18Dalamara19tinawap20dizpinfreak21tinawap22Supermannino23Tier24MrShaun
25.jsutherin1

Order of selection
1. 25.jsutherin1 Pin 80618: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Jack Skellington
2. 2dizpinfreak Mulan PoDM
3. 13Bethann1959 49197 Winnie the Pooh 80th
4. 4biancabearr Steamboat Willy PODM
5. 6jsutherin1 Pin 77697: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Tribute Collection - Chip and Dale Trading
6. 23Tier The jungle book PODM
7. 18Dalamara 69809, the Chip and Dale room key
8. 21tinawap pluto christmas PODM
9. 14tinawap Lady and the Tramp PODM
10. 15AgentR Pin 76905: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Directional Sign
11. 10jsutherin1Pin 93586: DSF - Marquee - Monsters, Inc - Sulley, Mike and Boo
12. 12TinyHat Pirate Stitch
13. 24MrShaun 26631 this is love
14. 19tinawap Pin 80171: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mike Wazowski
15. 17huertajv Pin 80901: WDI - Pressed Pennies Tower of Terror
22Supermannino Pin 83654: DSF - Surprise Release - Villains Frame Series - Chernabog
17. 5Bethann1959 Pin 60536: DisneyShopping.com - Easter 2008 Series - Pooh & Pals
18. 7huertajv Pin 46196: DLR - Topiary Collection - Cinderella and Friends (Surprise Release)
19. 9melodypins Pin 79676: The Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween 2010 - Sally
20. 3Dalamara Pin 52472: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean 40th Anniversary - An XL Adventure
21. 1jsutherin1 Pin 81937: DLR - D23 - Disneyland® Resort Stained Glass Castle
22. 20dizpinfreak Pin 52472: DLR - Pirates of the Caribbean 40th Anniversary - An XL Adventure
23. 16melodypins Pin 5504: Mickey & Pals Sweet Kiss Pin Series (Snow White)
24. 8MrShaun Pin 51797: DisneyShopping.com Princess Carolers
25. 11kronos Pin 72205: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Halloween 2009 - Zero

Last edited:
Thanks you 2! This auction will be a great help to us here! We appreciate you reserving the spots! List updates

LOL... I don't know which ones you gave up in the auctions you won.... You can always offer the pins you win from the games back in the auctions as well.... LOL.... too funny!

Actually, I need another one. My good friend KMJSNOW has it on her wants as well. She is VERY busy and doesn't have much time for trading so I help her as much as I can! (I am getting a package ready of 14 pins to send her now... ) I have not gotten the pin yet but I think I will want the first one for me... LOL. What can I say, I am being selfish on this one! LOL! I really, really, really want that Hag pin!

Anyone feel like helping us get a new freezer? We are scrambling to find enough money to get a new one. We had to take the meat to my Mothers house and cram it in her freezer! Please help if you can.

I would also like to know if anyone would have a problem with me accepting the trade with Coupleofdorks. It would still be a Jungle Book PODM but it would be Mowgli instead. They really want this one and they are aware of the scratch and still want it! Let me know

Yes TINYHAT we will ship anywhere for the same price.

NOTE: I received a PM from one of the players of this game stating they like the current PODM so I will not trade it. It had to be unanimous.

Last edited:
We have decided that we have enough to make this game a go no matter what. You all can send your payments now. I want to be able to get the mailings out the end of this monthso we will end this probably around the 23rd. We will continue to try to get the other 10 spots taken until then. Good luck to everyone that is playing. There are a lot of good pins in this one so I am sure everyone will be happy! Thank you to all of you for helping us!

THIS WAS THE PM SENT TO ALL PLAYERS
We have decided to stop this game on the 23rd so we can have the mailings out on the 25th. Right now there are 10 spots left for purchase. We will still hold the game even if the entire 25 posts do not sell. With that said it is time to get your payments in. The cost is $20 for each entry with $2.50 s/h. I will personally guarantee at least 1 PODM will be won for every 5 number taken in this game. Thus if there are 20 numbers taken there will be at least 4 PODM pins won. All 5 could be won but no less than 4 with 20 numbers. Right now you are guaranteed 3 PODM's won. Once the numbers are randomized if there are less than the minimum I will put all the spots that did not win and draw from them. The winner(s) will have a pin replaced with a PODM. I hope that makes sense to everyone! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks again for playing our game and helping us! We appreciate each and every one of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back