• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game has now ended! Thanks everyone! 2 PODM's, DSF, DA, DS ALL LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I am forfeiting my pick to the end of the game in order to keep my little bet with David on the square. Everyone will move up and I will take the last pin! .... LOL..... TOP THAT DAVID!!!! LOL......

27 scarsiandam
25 Mad hatter
22 Mad hatter
24 kimkinsey97
28 ownedbycats docfish2u Dalamara
26 Dalamara docfish2u
19 docfish2u
16 TiaraLion ME

This last pin is an Artist Proof

That makes it even easier for me to win our bet, I only have to have 2 of the last three pins correct. :wiggle:

Still waiting... I went ahead and started the next one as this one seems to be really dragging for some reason. There is going to be a twist at the end of the next game but I am not revealing it until then! LOL.... I gotta make it fun for me too............... LOL

I have gotten all but Dalamara and Docfish2u pin's grouped together and hope to get them all out in Tuesday's mail. If the last two pick their pins by then we will try to get them out then too. It's going to be a huge mail day around here!

Mad Hatter chose Pin 91711: DSF - Secret of the Wings - Rosetta
kimkinsey97 chose Pin 76391: WDW - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary.. - Tribute Collection - Gold Card - Transportation Vehicles - Mickey Mouse

28 ownedbycats docfish2u Dalamara
26 Dalamara docfish2u
19 docfish2u
16 TiaraLion ME

This last pin is an Artist Proof

Looks like Docfish2u will win the bet!

Actually it looks like we will push on the bet. Either hook or tink will be mine so that means we push. :D

All packages minus Dalamara and Docfish2u went out today. Thanks for playing everyone. I hope you enjoyed our game!

Oooooh my goodness, I thought I had finished all my games, and I've been away for the past week!! I sincerely apologize to EVERYONE in the game for holding everything up... If I haven't already been skipped over, which is TOTALLY fine, just just me whatever... I don't want to hold the game up further going through which pins have been taken!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back