• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game is full! Please send payment! Help send the kids to camp game! $32.50 a spot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is full! Please send payment! Help send the kids to camp game! $32.50 a spot!!
I will take: 4. Pin 106877 WDI - Characters in Sorcerers Hat - Rapunzel

sorry again everyone

Ignore my last pm about my top 5, it looks like some prizes opened up, and some were taken, so I'll just wait until my turn :)

Hi Docfish, I don't know if you saw this post ^
I sent a new top 5 list before I saw that 40 and 43 had been re-added.
I would love my pick to be lot#40 instead of lot#41, since at the time that wasn't an option. :)
Thank you for an awesome game!

Hi Docfish, I don't know if you saw this post ^
I sent a new top 5 list before I saw that 40 and 43 had been re-added.
I would love my pick to be lot#40 instead of lot#41, since at the time that wasn't an option. :)
Thank you for an awesome game!

Oh man! I just noticed that as well. I thought that since 40 was red it was taken. Oh well. Nice eye sockgnome! (If you ever wanna trade for the TLM one let me know. X) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For some reason the App on post #71 wasn't showing the changes that have been made. I have logged in on my laptop and it is all fixed.

Last edited:
If Rasputin will change it before mail outs, I can switch you lots so you get lot#40(dsf hinged storybook, B&tB) and I get #41(dsf hinged storybook, UP). I pm'd Rasputin about taking lot#41 initially after you were wanting lot#40 but the list updated since. If its not switched, I'll gladly trade afterwards...

If Rasputin will change it before mail outs, I can switch you lots so you get lot#40(dsf hinged storybook, B&tB) and I get #41(dsf hinged storybook, UP). I pm'd Rasputin about taking lot#41 initially after you were wanting lot#40 but the list updated since. If its not switched, I'll gladly trade afterwards...

Ok, I have you and sockgnome straightened up (I for one am never doing a game with lists again, its been more of a pain than I thought it would be).

Also is anyone else runs a game, for some reason the website and the App sometimes don't link up the changes.

Ok, I have you and sockgnome straightened up (I for one am never doing a game with lists again, its been more of a pain than I thought it would be).

Also is anyone else runs a game, for some reason the website and the App sometimes don't link up the changes.

Yup! Lists are a pain, that's why I say have people post what they want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back