• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Game.... Keep One, Drop One

Game.... Keep One, Drop One
KevinMcDonald-sized.jpg

Kevin McDonald

Last edited:
Yes! Yesterday's Enterprise! One of the BEST Star Trek:TNG episodes ever! :bigthumb:

Wow! Trying to find a "Lee" or "Christopher" that we haven't used yet is tough. How about...

images

Lee Majors (the shorter one, of course. :D Na-na-na-na-na-naa...)

Letting this one slide this time, but we're trying not to use the same names more than once (Ian Fleming was used last page). If it was a name used months ago.....those have been given some leeway too, as new people coming in haven't seen them pop up. You can use the "Search Thread" feature to see if a name has been used before, but it's not always reliable on older entries for some reason.

Wow, we've exhausted most of the Ian's the past couple of days, so let's go with another Fleming...

images

Art Fleming (the original host of Jeopardy!)

Whoops. My bad. ^^;;

Rhonda Fleming

rhonda_nose_before2.jpg

{{I love these old photos. The actresses in them are always so pretty. ^^}}

Last edited:
There is a "Search Thread" feature at the top of the thread, but it doesn't work all the time. I tried to search "Chuck Berry" and it did bring up that this name has been used twice before (once in Dec, and once in Feb). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Try it though.

images

Chuck Connors

P.S. - Chuck Norris has been used already.

Back