• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Gelatoni Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gelatoni Pins
Thanks, that's good to know he hasn't been compromised too much yet. I would be interested in the Pancake/Waffle Gelatoni, but I don't have any matches. You can look at my Pinpics to see if there is anything interesting though. I have the teacup, and the pretzel stand one is "incoming." My Pinpics name is same as here, hopemax. My Dad also has trader pins under the Pinpics name SorcerorMulan, but it will take until my next visit for me to get those (I'm in CO and he's in FL)

I'm definitely interested in any of the Mulan pins your dad has!

HKDL Fruity Summer 2018 pins are out! Tomorrow is also the start of 40% off for Magic Access members so I'll hopefully be able to pick up all the pins I was holding off on. Gotta make a list tonight and if I have time later, I'll upload photos.

Relevant pins (all OE):
Fruity Summer 2018 Duffy and Friends Spinner (has both Gelatoni and StellaLou)
Fruity Summer 2018 - Duffy and Gelatoni
Fruity Summer 2018 - ShellieMay and StellaLou
Fruity Summer 2018 Starter Set - 4 pins with one character each

So many new pins! Shanghai also released some new summer ones.

There's also two new friends coming! Aulani is getting a sea turtle and I think the one at Hong Kong is a dog.

Yup! Dog who is a chef in HKDL and guitar playing turtle at Aulani.

I think Disney figured out that Japanese people are willing to fly out just to meet these characters so they're putting the new characters strategically in Hong Kong and Aulani.

To avoid the double post, I'll add that there's a new LE600 with both Gelatoni & StellaLou:
2018 Shanghai Pin Trading Fun Day - Duffy and Friends Jumbo

Last edited:
For anyone still trying to keep up with Gelatoni pins, I've been keeping track of them here: Gelatoni Pins

Keeping track on the forum will eventually turn into a post that's way too giant. Spreadsheets make life easier! There's three tabs: Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, and Other (which is just Aulani at this point).

Last edited:
Thanks for making the spreadsheet!
I think you're missing the HKDL 13th anniversary LE500 (there was a jumbo with Duffy + friends but also a pin with just Gelatoni).

It would also be a little easier if you could make the Hong Kong sheet more chronological. Specifically, pin trading fun day/carnival are in March at the beginning of spring/Easter, pin hunting is summer and HKDL anniversary is September right before Halloween pins.

Thanks for making the spreadsheet!
I think you're missing the HKDL 13th anniversary LE500 (there was a jumbo with Duffy + friends but also a pin with just Gelatoni).

It would also be a little easier if you could make the Hong Kong sheet more chronological. Specifically, pin trading fun day/carnival are in March at the beginning of spring/Easter, pin hunting is summer and HKDL anniversary is September right before Halloween pins.

I got the Anniversary one! I'm assuming you mean this one: Walt Disney Pins, Trading Disney Pins, Value Of Disney Pins | PinPics If it's not, I don't have it on the list and definitely haven't seen it.

I can also put them in chronological order as well! I originally put them as there as I remembered them/got mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back