• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Get ready to PUT YOUR HAIR up...auction. Rapunzel Hairpins from Japan Disney Store..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Get ready to PUT YOUR HAIR up...auction. Rapunzel Hairpins from Japan Disney Store..
Lets try this…….

Previous bid:

Pin 55067: WDW - Where Dreams HapPIN - Disney Pin Celebration 2007 - Hook of the Caribbean
Pin 32553: DCL - A Villainous Voyage Pin Cruise - Pin Pursuit #3 (Captain Hook at Wheel)

Adding:

Pin 97057: DLR - Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room 50th Anniversary Event - Tiki Garden Mystery Set - Goofy & Ngendei Chaser ONLY
Pin 89557: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

I may regret this later and you have really tempted me, but I have neglected my POH collection for too long so I'm going to keep the leaderboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back