• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Getting and Giving Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting and Giving Game

lynn99

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Getting and Giving Game

Welcome to my game with a twist!
In this game, the cost per spot covers both the pin you will GET (you will pick from the pictured pins), AND you will pick a person to zap (GIVE). I will choose the pin to be zapped from my collection. GIVE pins could be anything – from park traders to LE's, could be from their wants list, could be random.

If you don't know your zappees address, David (docfish2u) has agreed to help provide/find it. You may choose to reveal yourself or remain anonymous to your zappee.

15 spots. There are more prizes listed than spots so everyone has a choice.

COST: $30 per spot, includes shipping (any number of spots, which covers both your pin and your zapees pin). International players & zapees welcome.

This will be a “pick your pin” format game – numbers will be run by randomizer.

Last edited:
Spots:
9. speedwaysar1
15. docfish2u

Last edited:
I love the idea for this game. I'd love to join in on the fun but my husband noticed the payments to PayPal for the other game plus a few pins I bought so I unfortunately have to sit this one out. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back