• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Gift Zapped :D!

ZAPPED! Gift Zapped :D!

OleSillySymphJ

Status in Construction
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When Laz [creativextremeties] and I went to WDW for the 40th Anniversary meet and greet, Merryweather [Selen] zapped me with a birthday gift for my birthday that just passed :D!
She gave me:

[pinpics]86543[/pinpics]
[pinpics]86553[/pinpics]
[pinpics]8467[/pinpics]

A very great, kind and Awesome zap! :koda:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SELEN!!!!!

Andddd.... Margaret Zapped me with the 40th Jumbo Pin (WHICH IS TO DIE FOR!) for my Birthday that's Coming soon!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 That was the Sweetest thing ever!!!!! Esp since I ran Us DRY this week here at WDW! Ayyyeeeee I Deff need to check into PinAholics Annonymouse!!!! LoL <3

<3 It's wonderful to have met such amazing Friends here on DPF <3 <3 <3

CHEERS TO MANY GREAT YEARS AHEAD HERE ON DPF <3 <3 <3
<3 Laz

That is so cool! Happy birthday to you both! Margaret...you are very kind! Thank you for all you do. Being zapped is an honorable feat...but to be the zapper...is so much fun!

Merryweather is the best. She is very very giving and considerate!!!!!!!

Your the best Margaret!

Vicki

Back