• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Going to Dland! Can lookout for pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to Dland! Can lookout for pins!

reeneibakini

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Hey everyone! I will be going to Disneyland a few times this week, I can keep a lookout for some pins if anyone would like me to!
Renee

i am looking for several of those pwp pins that should be all over lanyards there they should be fairly easy to find as all pin purchasing guests get them basically..if you find any i would like to trade for the as i live near wdw

Are you going on Thanksgiving Day or after by any chance? Four pins being released on Thanksgiving Day. Mickey, Minnie, Chip&Dale, Tink as Gingerbread men. Would love to have any or all. $11 each. will pay!!!

Are you going on Thanksgiving Day or after by any chance? Four pins being released on Thanksgiving Day. Mickey, Minnie, Chip&Dale, Tink as Gingerbread men. Would love to have any or all. $11 each. will pay!!!

OMG, I was going to ask the same EXACT thing! I am dying for these pins as well! I can pay through paypal if you are able to get more than what Spiffie needs.

OMG, I was going to ask the same EXACT thing! I am dying for these pins as well! I can pay through paypal if you are able to get more than what Spiffie needs.

MOVE OVER PIXIE!! :lol:

That's funny! Hope she can get them for us both!!!

lopeldred an snazzybowtie: So far I have found one of these but I will be going back two more times so Im still looking for another one :)
spiffie and pixiedust: I will be going back tomorrow and keep you updated on if I get any of the gingerbread pins!

Please look for every pin on my wants list. All 400 of them.

Just kidding. Have fun!!!! I wish I was going!!!!!

Can we say "Pin Mule"! :rofl:

I think it great that you have offered to help us less fortunate. I usually have my friend call me when she visits DL and live vicariouly though the cellphone with her -- yes, I know, :crazy: But, good friends (who are enablers) will do that for you! :lol::lol:

haha Lucky! I'm sure none of my friend would put up with my pin craziness...I usually just run off from the group and hunt down people with pins lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back